Google

31 July 2013

Wingnut changes course... slightly!

To my faithful readers - as you all well know, I am very passionate about flying and aviation.

What I haven't discussed in these pages until now is that I have also been an avid photographer for pretty much my entire life.

For about six years I did weddings and had a lot of fun doing them. I've also done a fair amount of studio portrait work. That was way back when in the days of film photography.


In recent years I have been mostly in a small niche market shooting construction and remodeling timelines; i.e., start-to-finish photos of projects so that the client has a visual record of the progress and completion of the project.

After some serious ruminating about my direction in photography and consideration of my options, I have decided to take the leap into photography as a full-time gig.

Thus I announce that booking of photography services and an extended portfolio are now available at Straka Photography

Bookings are also available via Thumbtack: Mike Straka on Thumbtack

I have been hired via Thumbtack several times now and I think it is a great marketing tactic. I recommend it to all photographers who are just getting started in the business.

Wish me luck with Straka Photography, and please refer me whenever possible.

Thank you very much!

No comments: